In keeping with the brand new tradition of providing background information on new releases, here’s some on LAWLESS, book #5 in the Corcoran Team series. Each book stands alone, so they can be read out of order, but the books do share common characters.
1. The hero in LAWLESS, Joel Kidd, first made an appearance in an earlier Intrigue called COPY THAT. His backstory about being branded a traitor to his old team happened in that book. I ended up loving Joel Kidd and wanted to know more about him, so when the Weeks brothers broke off to join Corcoran (they are also in COPY THAT), Joel went with them.
2. The heroine, Hope Algier, is an archery expert and an overall outdoorsy type. As a result, I spent a lot of time researching archery. I’d been wanting to write a book centered in the woods and when the idea of a corporate camping retreat camp into my head, Hope was born and, well, she just seemed like the type who would have a special skill.
3. In my head Hope looks like actress Ashley Greene. This is the photo I gave to the people at Harlequin to help in designing the cover:
4. For Joel, I gave the Harlequin art department this photo of model Marco Dapper…isn’t he cute?
5. In case you’re interested, go HERE to see the Pinterest page for the Corcoran Team books.
You can find LAWLESS in most Targets, Walmarts, some grocery stores and these:
Barnes & Noble